FUGASHUA Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms; Notice to all prospective candidates applying for admission into the degree programs at Federal University, Gashua, for the 2023/2024 Academic Session:
ONLINE SCREENING: Online screening for admission will be conducted from September 10, 2023, to October 11, 2023.
FUGASHUA Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME/DE Admission Forms
ELIGIBILITY FOR SCREENING:
- UTME candidates who have scored 140 and above.
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates who have selected Federal University Gashua as their First Choice and possess Distinction, Credit, or Merit in NCE, IJMB (with 6 points and above), Upper Credit in National Diploma (ND), HND lower credit, and above are eligible for the online screening.
Candidates should follow these steps for the screening registration process:
- Visit the Federal University, Gashua website at https://fugashua.edu.ng (portal link) to register for the online screening.
- Pay a registration fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
- The portal for registration will be open from September 10, 2023, to October 11, 2023.
To register, follow these instructions:
- Click on “register” to create an account.
- Fill out the form to create UTME/DE screening accounts, providing:
a) JAMB number
b) First name
d) Choose entry mode (UTME/DE)
e) Email Address (Username)
f) Password (must contain uppercase and numbers).
- Click “register account.”
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email. Click on the confirmation email button and proceed to the payment page.
- Payment options: a) Bank:
- Click the Pay Icon.
- Print the invoice (RRR invoice) and make your payment.
b) ATM Payment Option:
- Click Pay icon.
- Select Card type (Master card, Verve card, etc.).
- Enter your phone number (the one you receive alerts with).
- Upon confirmation, Click Proceed.
- On unified payment, enter card details and click OK.
- An authentication SMS will be sent to your phone.
- Enter the OTP number received and click submit.
- After making the payment, log in to the site with your username (email address/ JAMB number) and password.
- Continue with your registration.
- First, you will be redirected to the course selection page where you will provide:
a) UTME first choice
b) UTME second choice
c) UTME subject combination
d) UTME score.
- Next, you will be directed to a bio-data form. Fill in all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save, and click next.
- Here, provide Five (5) relevant O’ level credits including Mathematics and English at not more than two sittings. You can update your O’ level results if necessary.
- On the next step, provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should provide grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
- You will be redirected to the documents upload page, where you should upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
- Click submit and confirm your submission.
- Upon successful completion, you will see the message “Application Submitted Successfully, It Cannot Be Altered. Thanks.”
- Note that you will be invited for a physical screening or aptitude test at a later time.
Please ensure you follow these instructions diligently for a successful screening process.