FUTO Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME/DE Admission Form; Candidates who selected the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as their First Choice University in the 2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are invited to the Screening Exercise for admission. The following conditions apply:
This is to inform all prospective candidates for the 2023/2024 FUTO Admissions Exercise, that the University has extended the closing date for registration for the Post-UTME Screening Exercise to Tuesday, November 14, 2023.
FUTO Releases 2023/2024 Post-UTME/DE Admission Form
- Application starts on September 1, 2023, and closes on September 30, 2023.
- UTME candidates must have scored a minimum of 160 in their UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates must hold OND/HND/First Degree and A‘Level qualifications in relevant disciplines and subjects.
- Those who did not initially choose FUTO as their first choice University but scored a minimum of 160 can apply, provided they visit the JAMB website for a change of Institution.
Mode of Payment and Registration Procedure:
Eligible candidates must pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
To register, follow these steps:
- Visit the University website: futo.edu.ng
- Click on “Prospective Students.”
- Click on “Undergraduate.”
- Click on “2023/2024 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application.”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate a Payment Invoice with the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
- Proceed to any bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
- Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
- Complete the form.
- Enter your O’Level results accurately.
- Confirm your entries.
- Submit your application.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
- Await further communication from the University.
Candidates who complete the above registration process will be granted access to a link to upload their O’Level credentials for screening.
Nature of the Screening Exercise:
The 2023/2024 Post-UTME and Direct Entry Screening Exercise will be based on verified JAMB scores and WAEC/GCE/NECO results uploaded on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS).
- Ensure you provide a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
- Upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL by September 30, 2023.
- Failure to register within the stipulated period will disqualify candidates.
- ONLY candidates who successfully submit applications online will be considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES:
- Ensure that your academic transcript reaches The Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri, Imo state, NOT LATER THAN September 30, 2023.
- Failure to submit your academic transcript will result in disqualification.
For support, contact: