INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION 2015
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES PAPER III: CONTEMPORARY ETHICAL ISSUES AND HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY IN WEST AFRICA
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS (3 HRS)
INSTRUCTIONS: Answer ONE (1) question from Section A, and THREE (3) from Section B. You will answer FOUR (4) questions altogether.
SECTION A: CONTEMPORARY ETHICAL ISSUES
Answer ONE (1) question from this Section.
1. Explain five (5) types of bribery and corruption in Nigerian society.
2. Describe the contributions of Esther (Hadassah) to her society.
SECTION B: HISTORY OF CHRISTIANITY IN SIERRA LEONE AND NIGERIA
Answer THREE (3) questions from this Section.
3. Describe the contributions of Christian missions to the social development of Sierra Leone.
4. What were the achievements of the 1841 Niger Expedition?
5. Outline the reasons for the coming of Christian Missions to Nigeria.
6. Outline characteristics of the African Independent Church Movement.7. Explain the factors that attract people to the Cherubim and Seraphim Church.
Thanks for reading IJMB Crs 103 Past Questions 2015