Recommended; See Other IJMB Past Questions Here
IJMB Government 101 Past Questions 2022
INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION 2022.
SUBJECT: GOVERNMENT PAPER I
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS (3 HRS)
INSTRUCTIONS: Answer any FOUR (4) questions.
1. Analyze how the study of government has helped in your understanding of the subject matter.
2. Examine any four (4) relevance of the Behavioral approach to the study of politics.
3. Define politics and analyze how adequately your definition has helped in your understanding of the subject matter.
4. “There is no authority without legitimacy”, Discuss.
5. Discuss any four (4) disadvantages of a Multi-Party system.
6. Define foreign policy and discuss any four (4) of its determinants.7. Explain any four (4) major challenges facing United Nations Organization.
Thanks for reading IJMB Government 101 Past Questions 2022