International Excellence Scholarships at Brunel University in the UK; International students who want to pursue undergraduate or graduate studies at Brunel University London have access to a variety of scholarships. There is no predetermined number of awards available, and the award amount is £6,000. Through the online application process, students can submit applications for these endowments. Students must be nationals of nations other than the United Kingdom in order to qualify.
Application Deadline: October 20, 2022.
- Organization: Brunel University London
- Department: N/A
- Course level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate
- Award Amount: £6,000
- Number of Awards: 60
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International Students
- Eligible Countries: United Kingdom
- Eligibility: Students must have an offer to study on a postgraduate taught programme starting in January 2023.
- The award can be taken in the UK.
A top-tier institution of higher learning, Brunel University London is dedicated to giving each of its students an exceptional educational experience. The university is pleased to offer a number of Awards for international students who have applied to study at the university. The university offers a wide range of undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. In order to ensure that every student has the chance to succeed, Brunel University London is committed to giving all of its students the best instruction and support.
Applicants for an International scholarship must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Must be classed as an overseas fee-paying student based on UK government regulations and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government. For information on these regulations please visit the independent organization UKCISA‡s website.
- Must have an offer to study in a postgraduate taught program starting in January 2023.
- Must complete the correct Scholarship ‘register your interest form by the stated deadline.
- Award winners will be expected to pay the course deposit of £3,000 within 4 weeks of being awarded the award in order to accept. This does not apply to applicants who will be funding their studies through US Federal Loans or Sallie Mae Loans.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
Those not eligible for these endowments
- Applicants are NOT classed as Overseas for fee purposes, based on the UK government regulations, or those with an unresolved fee status.
- Applicants who are not fully self-funded and are being sponsored by a Government or external body.
- The International Excellence Scholarship is not available to Postgraduate Research applicants (i.e. Ph.D. and MPhil).
- The Dean’s Occupational Therapy and Physiotherapy Funding for International Students and the MBA Scholarship do not consider applicants who have an offer on a course that offers College Specific Funding for International Students.
- Applicants who will NOT commence their course in January 2023. Applicants holding offers for deferred entry must apply for programs in the month and year they intend to start their course and not in the year of their course application.
- Applicants entering a course with Brunel Pathway College (BPC), or who are progressing to a Brunel course from a BPC course.
- Applicants holding an offer to study by Distance Learning.
- Applicants holding offers to study in a part-time program.
- Students who have previously studied with Brunel University London and were in receipt of a Brunel International Scholarship are not eligible.
How to Apply
You must submit a register your interest form by the specified deadlines in order to apply for the opportunity. If you hold an offer for a course starting in January 2023 and have completed all sections of the application form, your application will be accepted.
Thanks for reading International Excellence Scholarships at Brunel University in the UK on Student Village