International Grants at Miami University Graduate School USA; Miami University Graduate School is providing international students with grants for the academic year 2023–2024 in an effort to support the education of future professionals from various academic and cultural backgrounds.
For international students seeking graduate degrees, the Graduate School will grant a 100% waiver of both the instructional fee and out-of-state tuition. All overseas candidates who meet the requirements for this grant award will be taken into consideration.
Miami University, a prestigious public research university in Oxford that is ranked 103rd nationwide, is where the Graduate School at MU is located. The institution works to foster a culture that values and respects variety and uniqueness.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Miami University Graduate School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all foreign countries are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Programmes at the Graduate School, of Miami University, can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Students must be on an F or J visa.
- Applicant must have earned degree(s) from a university recognized by the country Ministry of Education with a minimum GPA of 3.0 after credential evaluation.
- The applicants are required to have attained an IELTS score of 7.0 or a TOEFL IBT score of 87 to qualify for the grant.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: International students need to submit an online admission application. All students that apply to the Graduate School will be considered for the opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit their academic record/transcript at the time of application. Unofficial transcripts are also accepted by the Graduate School.
- Admission Requirements: Graduate applicants must hold a degree that is at least the equivalent of a 4-year Baccalaureate in the United States. The students must have attained a minimum GPA of 3.0 in their prior degree program.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 80
- PTE – 54
- Duolingo – 110
- ACE-G – B
The students selected to be given the grant will be provided with a 100% waiver of the international tuition fee of the applied program at Graduate School MU.