ALBA Graduate Business School Chris Argyris Scholarships in Greece 2023; Offering the Chris Argyris Scholarship in Organization Behavior is ALBA Graduate Business School. The grant program is available for the 2023–2024 academic year.
Two partial scholarships totaling 50% of the tuition are available for students in the MSc in Strategic HRM Program who have demonstrated academic excellence, financial need, and potential.
This award was created in honor of Chris Argyris, the James Bryant Conant Professor of Education and Organization Behavior at Harvard University and a former member of ALBA’s Academic Council. In Greece, a privately owned academic school is called ALBA Graduate Business School.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is 12 December 2022.
University or Organization: ALBA Graduate Business School
Course Level: MSc in Strategic HRM Program
Awards: 50% of the tuition fees
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: 2
Nationality: All nationalities
The program can be taken in Greece
- Eligible Countries: Citizens of all nationalities are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: To be considered for admission, candidates must:
- Hold a bachelor’s degree; – Provide evidence of excellent command of the English language;
- Need to be currently employed or self-employed
- A minimum GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) will strengthen the application for the MSc in Strategic HRM program. In cases of “weak” academic background and after the faculty evaluation of the file, the Academic Committee reserves the right to conditionally accept an applicant for the MSc in Strategic HRM program, upon bringing a GMAT score of 500 and above (or a GRE score of 152 and above) before registering to the program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To participate, the applicants need to submit an online application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit:
- The completed application form, including one recent photograph in jpeg format;
- Two letters of recommendation in Greek or in English language.
- Official Academic Transcripts as well as certified copies of degrees from each undergraduate, graduate or professional degree earned;
- Proof of competence in the English language (unless schooled in English), e.g. Proficiency or TOEFL or IELTS.
- Three Essays, as indicated in the Application form;
- Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language. ALBA Graduate Business School Chris Argyris Scholarships in Greece 2023