Iowa State University International Merit Scholarships; Undergraduate students can apply for international merit scholarships at Iowa State University. International students are eligible to apply for the award, which can be used in the USA. Students who want to study math, science, and technology are eligible for the scholarship. There are numerous scholarships available for various fields and sums.
Application Deadline: 1st May 2023.
- Organization: Iowa State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award Amount: $16,000-$40,000
- Number of Awards: Several
- Subjects: Math and Science
- Nationality: International Student
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible to apply.
- Eligibility: Students can apply for the undergraduate program at Iowa State University.
- The award can be taken in the USA.
A small number of merit scholarships are given to international freshmen because Iowa State is dedicated to enrolling a diverse and talented student body. The awarding of scholarships is competitive and based on a thorough evaluation. On the basis of their academic ability and future potential, recipients are chosen.
- Incoming international transfer applicants who have been offered admission and will not be receiving financial sponsorship through their home country’s government are eligible for this award.
- A cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) comparable to a minimum of 3.0 out of 4.0 (B)
How to Apply
The OneApp scholarship application must be finished by students in order to be eligible for the international transfer merit scholarship. The scholarship website has an online application that can be accessed there.
Basic personal data about the applicant is requested on the application, including academic background, extracurricular involvement, and community service. To be eligible for the award, the application must contain accurate and comprehensive information.