Kogi State University Releases Post-UTME/DE Admission Form; the management of the Kogi State University (KSU) [now referred to as Prince Abubakar Audu University (PAAU)] has commenced the sale of its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) and Direct Entry screening application form for the 2022/2023 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain the KSU post UTME form below.
This is to inform all candidates who applied for admission into Kogi State University (now Prince Abubakar Audu University – PAAU), Anyigba, for the 2022/2023 Academic Session and who made the institution their FIRST CHOICE, that the admission screening exercise will take place between Monday 22nd August to Saturday 10th September 2022 for both UTME candidates and Direct Entry candidates (Printouts to decide the date for various candidates. The admission screening will be through a Computer-Based Test (CBT) in subjects similar to their UTME subject combination.
Candidates who made the University their SECOND CHOICE NEED NOT REGISTER for the Screening Exercise.
KSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility
- Only candidates who scored 140 and above in the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) are qualified for the screening exercise.
- Candidates must possess the basic five (5) 0′ level credit passes in accordance with the University’s entry requirements.
- The subjects taken at the O’ level must be conventional subjects: Arts(History/Govt., CRS/IRK, English Language, Lit. in English), Sciences(Mathematics, Physics, Biology, Chemistry, Further Mathematics) or Social Sciences (Economics/Commence, Geography)
- It is mandatory that Candidates upload their 0-level results, as no admission will be offered without uploading of O’ level on CAPS. However, candidates who are awaiting their O” level results may apply but should so indicate.
- Direct Entry Candidates should have a minimum of 9 points from an A’level result or its equivalent; (and a minimum of “C grade” for teaching subjects in NCE) Upper Credit in OND or Lower Credit in HND.
- A diploma must be in the course applied
Note: UTME Candidates who did not meet up with the courses they applied for are advised to effect a change of course on www.jamb.org.ng as appropriate. (JAMB course combination for every course must be put into consideration). Candidates are advised to check the requirements/subjects combination for their respective programs on the portal.
How to Apply for KSU Post UTME Screening Form
Registration for the Screening Exercise will start on Wednesday 20th July 2022 and end on Saturday 20th August 2022 at midnight.
The cost of the application form is N2,000.
- Candidates are advised to apply online at https://portal.ksu.edu.ng/pd_dip and make payments with their ATM debit cards.
- All such candidates must fill in relevant certificates (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB etc.) stating the correct examination number, date, type, and scratch card PIN
- Candidates should preview and confirm that all the information entered is correct before submission.
All Direct Entry candidates who applied to JAMB for admission and choose Kogi State University as an institution of First Choice are also required to complete the online application form for their screening exercise.
KSU Post UTME Screening Schedule
The Post-UTME screening exercise will take place from Monday 22nd August to Saturday 10th September 2022 for UTME/DE candidates.
All candidates are requested to kindly note that their screening exercise date is as scheduled in the slip they will print out after online registration. Candidates for the screening exercise are required to strictly stick to these dates.
Candidates are required to upload all relevant documents on CAP as provided by JAMB to allow the University access to these details. Admission will not be processed without uploading O/Level results on JAMB CAPS as required by JAMB.
- It is mandatory for candidates to come to the examinations with a protective nose mask as well as maintain social distancing in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations. Other safety measures will be available at the examination venue in strict compliance with the approved CoviD safety regulations.
Thanks for reading Kogi State University Releases Post-UTME/DE Admission Form