KWASU Announces Screening For MBBS Programme In 2022/2023 Session; This is an invitation to all UTME candidates in the following categories to register for the Kwara State University’s Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery (M.B; B.S.) program’s pre-admission screening in 2022–2023. (KWASU).
- Candidates whose first choice of institution is Kwara State University, Malete
- Candidates who wish to choose Kwara State University (KWASU) as their first choice. They are, however, required to change their choice to Kwara State University on JAMB Portal before the Pre-Admission Screening Registration.
To be eligible, all candidates must have: KWASU Announces Screening For MBBS Programme In 2022/2023 Session
- Five (5) O’level credit passes at ONE sitting in the following subjects: English Language, Biology, Chemistry, Physics, and mathematics.
- UTME subjects in English Language, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.
Online registration starts on Tuesday 29th November 2022 and closes on Wednesday 7th December 2022.
B. REGISTRATION/SCREENING FEES
Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only.
C. 2022/2023 SESSION M.B;B.S PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING/REGISTRATION PROCEDURE
- Visit http://portal.kwasu.edu.ng and click on “Click here to apply”
- Click the Undergraduate link at the top menu bar
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on “Continue”
- Complete the basic information page (Please note: Enter only valid phone number and email address and click next.
- On the payment review page, click on “Make Payment” and this will take you to the payment page where you can provide your card detail.
- Enter your ATM card (Mastercard, Visa or Verve) number and other details as appropriate and submit
- Enter the “OTP code” sent to your phone and click continue to complete your payment.
- After a successful payment, click on “Main login” on the portal, enter your Jamb registration number and Surname as the password
- Click on “Login to dashboard” and complete your registration.
- Ensure you print the completed registration form and payment receipt.
NOTE: You can always query your payment attempt in case you have been debited and the network fails while completing your payment. Enter your JAMB registration number and phone number, press the tab button to display a Requery interface below the page, then request your unsuccessful payment attempt as shown below.
For support, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants should be aware that, in addition to the requirements listed above, acceptance into the university is contingent upon meeting the UTME cut-off points for the university and the academic programs as well as the availability of spots within the NUC-approved admission quota for Kwara State University, Malete (KWASU).
Candidates are to know that falsification of Citizenship certificates or any documents for that matter, will lead to disqualification and prosecution.
D. CLOSING DATE FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
Wednesday 7th December 2022