LASUSTECH Reopens 2022/2023 Post-UTME Registration Portal For Completion; All applicants who have not yet registered or finished their 2022–2023 Post–UTME screening are being informed that the registration portal is now OPEN for registration.
However, the application form will only be accessible online for 24 hours, from 11:59 p.m. on November 29 to 11:59 p.m. on November 30, 2022.
In order for the University to offer admission, applicants must upload their O’Level results to CAPS. Once admission is offered, candidates must accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB closes for the year.
A Post-UTME screening exercise for admission into the University’s various programs will be held on a date that will be announced soon. This notice is given to all candidates who selected LASUSTECH as their Institution of First Choice in 2022/2023 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) or those willing to change to LASUSTECH as their Institution of First Choice.
However, the application form will be available online for completion and submission. Applicants are to note that before admission can be offered by the University, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the offer on CAPS before JAMB’s closure for the year.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
- Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the University https://admission.lasustech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Master/VISA internet Enabled Debit Card (ATM) as well as familiarize themselves with the available programs in the University and the requirements for O’Level, A’Level and UTME subjects for each of the programs so indicated.
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application forms having uploaded a digital copy of their passport photographs on white background which must be in JPEG and must not be more than 22kb.
- Since the photograph will be used as identification, any applicant with a blurry photo on the acknowledgment page will not be allowed into the screening center. Candidates should be aware that meeting this qualification is a requirement. Applicants must supply working phone numbers and email addresses for easy communication.
- NECO and WAEC applicants who are awaiting results are NOT eligible to apply. Additionally, the University will not accept names that differ between O’Level and UTME results, and this could result in disqualification. Candidates must have the same name on both their O’Level results and other registration documents.
- Candidates are to visit the admission portal of the University https://admission.lasustech.edu.ng/ to complete and submit their applications while ensuring strict compliance with the admission requirements of the University before applying for any of its programs.
- Candidates must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2022/2023 UTME.
- Candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects (which must include English Language and Mathematics) at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/WAEC/NECO.
Thanks for reading LASUSTECH Reopens 2022/2023 Post-UTME Registration Portal For Completion