LUTH Community Health Officers Admission Form Is Available For 2022/2023; Admission requirements and application details are provided in this blog post. Interested candidates who wish to apply for the course are advised to register as soon as possible.
Who Is A Community Health Officer?
To provide consultations, treatment and follow-up of patients according to the INTERSOS protocols, in order to ensure the quality and continuity of care for the beneficiaries.
To undertake health programme activities guaranteeing the efficient and effective sensitisation, mobilisation and participation of the targeted communities, thereby maximising programme performance.
The CHO shall ensure that supportive supervision is given to the community mobilizers and nurses while ensuring guidelines set in the health protocols are followed during programme implementation. In the process, he/she will ensure that every beneficiary receives adequate medical examination, the required routine and prescribed medication and referral for additional treatment, as appropriate and according to the protocols.
LUTH Community Health Officers Course Admission Requirements
The Application Fee is N10,000.
- Go to the Admission Portal at https://luth.gov.ng/schools and select your preferred school.
- Fill out the Account Creation Form Make sure you provide accurate information and a working email address. Following the creation of your account, you will receive an email with your login information. You will receive instructions on how to make payment, either immediately or later.
- If you want to make a payment right away, a prompt to “MAKE PAYMENT” will appear after you create an account.
- You will be redirected to the Remita website to complete your payment. A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code, which was generated automatically when your account was created, will be attached. Please be aware that the platform accepts a variety of payment methods.
- Following successful payment, the applicant should go to https://luth.gov.ng/profile, log in with the user ID provided in the email, and fill out the Application Form for the desired program.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST PRINT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION BIO-DATA, WHICH IS SENT TO THEIR EMAIL AFTER APPLICATION COMPLETION. SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Closing Date: Six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Phone Number: 08126843334
Thanks for reading LUTH Community Health Officers Admission Form Is Available For 2022/2023