LUTH Releases School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form for 2022/2023; This course provides a training ground for students who are interested in going into fields such as social work and psychiatry. Admission and application details are provided in this post.
LUTH School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the course, you must possess the following qualifications:
- A Graduate degree in Social Work, Sociology, and Psychology from a recognized Tertiary Institution
- Other degree courses may be considered if the applicant possesses a minimum of 3 years of experience in Social Work Practice.
How to Apply for LUTH Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form
The Application Fee is N10,000.
- Go to the Admission Portal at https://luth.gov.ng/schools and select your preferred school.
- Fill out the Account Creation Form Make sure you provide accurate information and a working email address. Following the creation of your account, you will receive an email with your login information. You will receive instructions on how to make payment, either immediately or later.
- If you want to make a payment right away, a prompt to “MAKE PAYMENT” will appear after you create an account.
- You will be redirected to the Remita website to complete your payment. A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code, which was generated automatically when your account was created, will be attached. Please be aware that the platform accepts a variety of payment methods.
- Following successful payment, the applicant should go to https://luth.gov.ng/profile, log in with the user ID provided in the email, and fill out the Application Form for the desired program.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST PRINT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION BIO-DATA, WHICH IS SENT TO THEIR EMAIL AFTER APPLICATION COMPLETION. SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Recommended; LUTH School Of Health Information Management Releases HND And ND
Closing Date: Six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Phone Number: 08126843334
Thanks for reading LUTH Releases School of Medical and Psychiatry Social Work Admission Form for 2022/2023