LUTH Releases School Of Midwifery Admission Form For 2022/2023; LUTH a prominent university teaching hospital for the Lagos state university has put on sale its admission form for interested Midwifery candidates. Full details of the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital admission form will be provided in the post below.
LUTH School of Midwifery Admission Requirements
To be eligible for the course, you must possess the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 O Level Credits in English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at one or two sittings from one or two examination bodies is accepted (WAEC/GCE/NECO)
- Original current practicing license as a registered nurse in Nigeria, with 1-year post qualification experience
- Original Certificate/Notification in General Nursing
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of age
- Testimonial from the school of Nursing or reference letter from the Department of Nursing where applicable
- Colored passport photograph on a white background (corporate dressing)
- Marriage certificate and change of name (newspaper publication) (where applicable)
- Attestation letters (All with letterhead paper):
- From the principal of the training school
- From a place of work
- From a responsible citizen.
How to Apply for LUTH School of Midwifery Admission
The Application Fee is N10,000.
- Go to the Admission Portal at https://luth.gov.ng/schools and select your preferred school.
- Fill out the Account Creation Form Make sure you provide accurate information and a working email address. Following the creation of your account, you will receive an email with your login information. You will receive instructions on how to make payment, either immediately or later.
- If you want to make a payment right away, a prompt to “MAKE PAYMENT” will appear after you create an account.
- You will be redirected to the Remita website to complete your payment. A Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) code, which was generated automatically when your account was created, will be attached. Please be aware that the platform accepts a variety of payment methods.
- Following successful payment, the applicant should go to https://luth.gov.ng/profile, log in with the user ID provided in the email, and fill out the Application Form for the desired program.
NOTE: APPLICANTS MUST PRINT THEIR COMPLETED ONLINE APPLICATION BIO-DATA, WHICH IS SENT TO THEIR EMAIL AFTER APPLICATION COMPLETION. SHORT-LISTED APPLICANTS WILL BE REQUIRED TO PRESENT THIS DURING THE ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
Closing Date: Six (6) weeks from the date of publication.
Phone Number: 08126843334
Thanks for reading LUTH Releases School Of Midwifery Admission Form For 2022/2023