Massey University Dilmah Tea International Study Award in New Zealand; Do you wish to go to New Zealand to study? If so, you have a great chance to apply for Massey University’s Dilmah Tea International Study Award.
This prize is open to new international students at Massey University who can provide proof of a project they managed that had a beneficial influence on their neighborhood. The applicants must be enrolled in undergraduate or graduate-level coursework to qualify for this $2,500 grant.
Application Deadline: Applications will close on 1st December 2022. (Massey University Dilmah Tea International Study Award in New Zealand)
- University or Organization: Massey University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate or Postgraduate
- Award: $2,500
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand.
- Eligible Countries: All international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate or postgraduate degree programs offered at Massey University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be new international students.
- The applicants must be an employee or family members of an employee of Dilmah Tea.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The applicants must access the university portal to submit their admission applications. Interested candidates must mail the application form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Completed application form
- Evidence of a project you have led that has contributed to a positive impact in your community
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the program and admission entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 5.5
Massey University will award the selected candidates an Award of $2,500 for the duration of one year of study.