Otani University in Japan Offers Special Scholarships for International Students; For the academic year 2021–2022, Otani University in Japan is actively supporting students financially through its Special Scholarships program.
Students who demonstrate the promise of continuing their academic exchange with Otani University after returning to their home countries will be awarded this scholarship. A monthly stipend will serve as the award.
With its main campus in Kyoto, Japan, Otani University is a private Buddhist institution that serves as a hub for a scholarly investigation into Buddhism in Asia. A coeducational institution, it is ranked 190th nationwide.
Why did you decide to attend Otani University? The goal of Otani’s educational program is to give its students a thorough understanding of how to live lives that give them pride. Additionally, it has established personality and technology, including how they develop relationships with others and grow up.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Otani University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Monthly stipend
- Number of Awards: 2
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Japan.
- Eligible Countries: Students from all international countries can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A Ph.D. study program at Otani University is eligible to apply for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be demonstrating academic excellence.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students are required can start their application process here. Eligible students will automatically be considered.
- Supporting Documents: The university requires the following paperwork from the students:
- Supervisors approval
- Two photos
- Original school diploma
- Photocopy of passport
- Any other specific document requirement
- Medical insurance
- Plan of study
- Letter of recommendation
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must be a university or college graduates and have completed at least 16 years of school education overseas.
- Language Requirement: The students must be proficient in Japanese as all courses are taught in the national language. A certificate of Japanese language proficiency is required.
In order to cover the cost of the Ph.D. program, Otani University will pay the selected student’s tuition fees in an amount equal to the monthly stipend provided by Japan Student Services Organization.