Sport scholarships at Bournemouth University in the UK 2022; International Students can apply for sports scholarships at Bournemouth University. High-level athletes can apply for the studentships if they plan to study at BU for an undergraduate or graduate degree.
Application Deadline: 31 August if your course starts in September and 30 November if your course starts in January.
University or Organization: Bournemouth University
Course Level: Undergraduate or postgraduate level
Awards: £500 to £5,000
Access Mode: Online
Number of Awards: Up to 50
Nationality: UK/EU or international applicants
The program can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: UK/EU or international applicants are eligible to apply.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Any applicant for a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate course delivered at BU
- Be a high-achieving athlete who aspires to advance both academically and in the sporting world.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity, applicants are required to take admitted to an undergraduate or postgraduate degree at the university. After that, they can complete the application for this award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a curriculum vitae, a letter of motivation, a copy of their passport, and a statement of purpose.
- Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Thanks for reading Sport scholarships at Bournemouth University in the UK 2022.