Oyo State College Of Agriculture And Technology (OYSCATECH) Releases 2022/2023 Post-UTME Admission Form; For the Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH) Igboora, post-UTME screening Exercise for the 2022/2023 academic session, applications are being accepted from suitably qualified candidates.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
The initial Post-UTME Screening Exercise will take place on November 29 and 30, 2022, at 8:00 am on each of those days.
- Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology (OYSCATECH), Igboora, is now selling the post-UTME application forms for admission into its National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2022/2023 academic session.
- OYSCATECH post-UTME cut-off mark is 120 marks.
- The cost of OYSCATECH post-UTME form is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
OYSCATECH ND Courses
- School of Animal and Fisheries Technology
- School of Plant Sciences
- School of Basic Sciences and General Studies
- School of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering
- School of Agricultural Extension and Rural Economic
OYSCATECH Post UTME Eligibility
- Candidates must possess the SSCE/GCE conducted by WAEC, NECO or NABTEB with at least five (5) subjects at Credit Level obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must score 120 and above in the last UTME.
- Candidates must submit their application for admission to OYSCATECH online along with clear passport photos against a white background. Additionally, candidates must upload a clear scan of their O-level results (s).
- Candidates who did NOT choose the College but are willing to apply are urgently required to apply for a change of course/institution to the College through JAMB.
- Candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) for Post UTME Screening exercise and One Thousand Naira (₦1, 000.00) as portal access fees.
How to Apply for OYSCATECH Post UTME Form
National Diploma (ND) Applicants are to proceed to the admission website of the College http://admissions.oyscatech.edu.ng to make a non-refundable payment of Two Thousand Naira (₦2,000.00) only for the purpose of online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Card (ATM) payable through the same process.
The online application form must be carefully filled out and submitted, and applicants must upload a digital copy of their passport photos with a white background. The post-UTME screening registration form photograph will be used as identification, so any applicant with a blurry photo will not be allowed entry to the screening center.
Before being allowed to participate in the exercise, all candidates must present the PRINT OUT of their post-UTME screening registration and payment receipt at the screening location.
Candidates should be aware that meeting this requirement is a requirement. Applicants must supply working phone numbers and email addresses to facilitate communication.
Any applicant who does not show up for the screening exercise on time automatically loses the chance to be considered for admission.
All applied Candidates would be contacted later for further information.
The application form will be available online for completion from Monday, October 28, 2022.