Pace University USA President’s Scholarships for International Students; Pace University is pleased to offer its President’s Scholarships for the academic year 2022-2023, with the understanding that scholarships and grants are forms of gift aid and that students are not required to repay them.
Application Deadline: Students are required to apply y 1st November 2022 for an early decision.
- University or Organization: Pace University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and foreign national students can both apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate programs available at Pace University can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be admitted freshman students at Pace University.
- The applicants must maintain a GPA of 3.00 for renewal.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students can apply for admission via the university portal or via the Common Application portal. All eligible students will be assessed automatically for the scholarship award.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Valid passport/ national identity
- Letters of recommendation
- Written essay/personal letter
- Official transcripts
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
The President’s Scholarship will be awarded to the selected candidates to help pay for their undergraduate studies at Pace University.
Pace University USA President’s Scholarships for International Students