Porthacourt Poly Releases Part-Time ND Admission Form For 2022/2023; Students who wish to enroll in the part-time national diploma program at porthacourt polytechnic can do so with the details provided in this blog post.
Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Courses
Duration: 21/2 Years, i.e. Five (5) Semesters.
- Public Administration
- Law (Diploma)
- Business Administration and Management
- Computer Science
- Mass Communication
- Banking and Finance
- Office Technology & Management
Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Requirements
Applicants must possess five (5) Credit passes in GCE ‘O’ Level or SSCE or WAEC or NECO or NTC or NABTEB or its equivalent at not more than two sittings including English Language and Mathematics and any three (3) Subjects relevant to the area or discipline of choice.
How to Apply for Port Harcourt Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form
- Applications for all programs should be carried out online through the Polytechnic’s Website www.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng.
- Application Form costs Twelve Thousand Naira (N12, 000.00) only. All applicants are required to pay an additional Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2, 500.00) only and Three Hundred Naira (N300.00) only as portal and bank charges respectively.
- All interested candidates are expected to apply online by logging into the Polytechnic’s portal: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng to make an e-payment. Candidates can make the e-payment by either generating a transaction ID for the fee online and then proceeding to any of the designated Banks (Zenith Bank, First Bank, UBA, Fidelity Bank, Sterling Bank, FCMB, and Union Bank) to pay, using the Pay Direct option or with an Interswitch enabled Verve or Master Card.
- Please note that all Applicants are required to submit their Application Receipts to the Bursary Department for verification before proceeding to the Admissions Office for submission.
- All Completed online forms must be printed and submitted to the Admissions Office with Confirmed Application Receipts and other supporting documents/credentials not later than August 31, 2022.
- All interested applicants should visit the Captain Elechi Amadi Polytechnic website: portharcourtpoly.edu.ng or http://ecampus.portharcourtpoly.edu.ng for further details.
For more inquiries call: (08104832182, 09060362075, 09060339854)
Thanks for reading Porthacourt Poly Releases Part-Time ND Admission Form For 2022/2023