UNIABUJA IJMB Form For 2021/2022 Session In Out; The School of Advanced Basic and Remedial Studies, University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) is now selling application forms for admission into its Interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMBE) program for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the courses, requirements, and how to apply for the UNIABUJA IJMB form below.
UNIABUJA IJMB Admission Requirements
Minimum of five (5) Ordinary Level Passes at credit level, including English Language and Mathematics and three other relevant subjects. Prospective Applicants are advised to visit the University website, www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng for details on admission requirements.
How to Apply for the UNIABJUA IJMB Form
Applicants are required to visit portal.uniabuja.edu.ng with a valid email and ATM card.
Candidates who meet these requirements can proceed to apply online (ONLY) with a non-refundable fee of Twenty-Five Thousand Naira (N25,000.00) only.
Successful candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty Thousand Naira (N30,000.00) only.
- Visit https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY“
- On the left pane, click on Interim Joint Matriculation Board.
- Enter the requested details (surname, first name, other names, email, and phone number) and click NEXT
- On the payment preview page, click on GENERATE RRR.
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT”, and you will be redirected to remita platform, enter your card details (Master Card or Visa Card)
- After a successful payment, you will be redirected back to the portal, and the application number generated by the portal also sends the same application as SMS to the applicant’s PHONE NUMBER, and you will be logged out.
- Click on “MAIN LOGIN“, and enter the generated application number and surname as the password to continue the application process.
- Students who fail IJMB examinations may be allowed to re-apply for the program.
- Following admission, registration, and commencement of the program, requests for refund of school fees will not be entertained for any student who voluntarily withdraws from the program, or who is dismissed by a report of disciplinary actions.
Deadline: August 30, 2022.
Thanks for reading UNIABUJA IJMB Form For 2021/2022 Session In Out