Seattle University Merit Awards for International First-Year Students in the United States; The Gilbert and Marcia Kotzen Scholars Program aims to encourage the brightest students interested in transformative education and also supports them in pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through December 1, 2022.
- Eligible Countries: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fund.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Candidates can apply for an undergraduate degree program in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: You must have a college preparatory curriculum including an advanced level math course during, or prior to, your senior year of high school.
How to Apply
- How to apply: Participants need to join an undergraduate degree course at the university and then submit their applications for the award through email to email@example.com.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants are advised to create a PDF file and include an essay within 250 words and describe how they will use this grant. Also, include a curriculum vitae and a copy of your passport and attach this file with your application.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must have a record of taking honors, advanced placement (AP), and international baccalaureate (IB) courses, as available in their high school systems with a GPA of 3.3 or higher.
- Language Requirement: Students need to score 28 or higher (ACT), 1300 or higher (new SAT) or 1250 or higher (old SAT – CR+M). A minimum of 600 in each SAT section is strongly recommended. Or they can show their English language proficiency by TOEFL or IELTS test.
The educational award will provide full tuition, room & board, plus an additional $3,000 for academic pursuits such as study abroad, research support, and more.
Seattle University Merit Awards for International First-Year Students in the United States