International Scholarships at Eastern Michigan University in the United States; Eastern Michigan University has International Scholarships available to attract talented students from all over the world. The competition is open for the session 2022/2023.
The National Scholars Program and Student Success program are designed to support outstanding students who want to study for a graduate degree at EMU in the USA.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until October 15th.
- University: Eastern Michigan University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Graduate
- Awards: Up to $10,288 per academic year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 2
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Graduate degree in any subject area offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, students must be admitted as Non-Resident for tuition purposes.
- For the National Scholars Program: You may qualify for the NSP scholarship if your cumulative GPA is 3.6 or higher than the equivalent of a US bachelor’s degree.
- For the Student Success Program: Incoming students who have a cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher are eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this award, applicants are required to take admitted to a graduate program at the university. After that, they can apply for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Financial documents must be calculated in U.S. Dollars
- Supporting documentation must be dated within one calendar year of initial enrollment Official, original documents must be provided. Faxed or photocopied documents are not
- A copy of the passport (name, birth date, and citizenship information) must be included
- A copy of your I-20 and visa stamp from the last U.S. institution you attended, if applicable must be included
- Admission Requirements: If you have a high GPA, you may be admitted even if your test score is below our average. If you have a high test score, you may be admitted with a lower-than-average GPA.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Eastern Michigan University will provide awards in the following manner:
- The National Scholars Program (NSP) value is $10,288 per academic year for two years
- The Student Success Program (SUCG) value $3,100 per academic year for two years
International Scholarships at Eastern Michigan University in the United States