Study Abroad: Ansbach University of Applied Sciences Semester Grants for International Students in Germany 2023; Announcing the Semester Grants for International Students in Germany is something that Ansbach University of Applied Sciences is very happy to do. The scholarship has been established for the 2022–2023 academic year.
Given that they are advanced full-time students with stellar academic records, all overseas students are welcome to apply for this prize. Programs leading to bachelor’s and master’s degrees are eligible for this scholarship.
Study Abroad: Ansbach University of Applied Sciences Semester Grants for International Students in Germany 2023
In Ansbach, Bavaria, Germany, a university of applied sciences known as the Ansbach University of Applied Sciences was established in 1996. It is now ranked 249th among all national universities. Ansbach has the right to self-administration as a public corporation.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant close on 1st August 2022.
- University or Organization: Ansbach University of Applied Sciences
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Bachelor or Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Germany.
- Eligible Countries: All international students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor and Master’s degree programmes taught at Ansbach can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be full-time students with very good academic performance.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Students must apply directly via the applicant portal of the university. The scholarship applications must be submitted on this link.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Transcript of Records
- Copies of your passport and residence permit
- Curriculum vitae / CV
- Enrolment certificate
- Proof of income (must be below 853 Euro)
- Copy of the work contract in case of employment
- Admission Requirements: Students must have qualifications relevant to the programme they are applying for and must meet all requirements.
- Language Requirement: The students must meet the language requirements of the university. Selective German and English language test scores are accepted.
The selected international candidates will be provided grants to cover their costs of studying at Ansbach.