Study Abroad: Crown College International Student Scholarships in USA 2023; Get funding for your studies by applying for one of Crown College’s fantastic International Student Scholarships. The scholarship is valid for the academic year 2023/2024.
Incoming overseas students who enroll in an on-campus program at Crown College will be eligible for an International Student Grant worth up to 50% off tuition.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until June 1
- University: Crown College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Up to 50% discount on tuition
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degrees will be awarded in any subject offered by the college.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- S. citizens whose families reside abroad are not eligible for the International Student Grant. These students are eligible to apply for federal, state, and institutional grants, scholarships, and loans.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for a scholarship, candidate students must first apply for admission to an on-campus program at Crown College.
- Supporting Documents: No additional documents would be asked by the university but there is a possibility of asking at the time of admission.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the college.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English.
Crown College will provide an award amount in the following manner:
- All incoming international students who enroll in an on-campus program at Crown College will receive an International Student Grant amounting to a 50% discount on tuition.
- All overseas students who enroll in an online degree program at Crown and are affiliated with a CMA church outside the United States are eligible for an International Student Grant, which entitles them to a 25% tuition discount.