Study Abroad: Dean of Business and Economics MBA Merit International Scholarships in Australia; York University is pleased to announce the scholarships for candidates who qualify for automatic admission. International applicants can use these scholarships to enroll in Canada’s undergraduate program.
Toronto, Ontario, Canada’s York Institution is a public research university. It is the third-largest university in Canada. Approximately 53,000 students, 7,000 teachers, and staff members, and 295,000 alumni worldwide are alumni of York University. It is dedicated to providing high-quality, research-intensive learning environments to a wide range of students who share its commitment to the common good.
Study Abroad: Dean of Business and Economics MBA Merit International Scholarships in Australia
- University or Organization: University of Tasmania
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Students from Bangladesh, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Nepal, Pakistan, Philippines, Saudia Arabia, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, and Vietnam are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The Master of Business Administration (MBA) Program offered at the University of Tasmania can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be classified as International Students.
- The applicants must commence the first year of their program in Semester 1, 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must submit an international student application. All applicants will be considered, no separate application is necessary.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to provide academic transcripts, language proficiency proof, and other necessary documents.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants must meet the entry requirements of the 37O1 MBA program at UTAS.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 6.5
- TOEFL IBT – 88
- PTE –58
The University of Tasmania will award the selected winners for this application a 50% reduction in registered tuition fees for the duration of the 37O1 MBA course.