Study Abroad: Full tuition International Diversity Scholarships at Maryville College USA; Are you an international student planning to study for a bachelor’s degree in the United States? If yes, here is an excellent opportunity to apply for Maryville College’s International Diversity Scholarships.
The program is offered to international students who want to pursue an undergraduate degree at Maryville College in the United States.
Study Abroad: Full tuition International Diversity Scholarships at Maryville College USA
Application Deadline: January 15
- University or Organization: Maryville College
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Full tuition per year
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must:
- Have to enroll in the bachelor’s degree program at the college
- demonstrated a record of outstanding academic achievement, character, and leadership and a clear plan for contributing to the international community on campus
- Min 3.0-grade point average
- Must live on campus
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are obliged to take admitted to the undergraduate degree program at Maryville College.
- Supporting Documents: Must attach a copy of your passport and financial documents.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must hold a high school certificate.
- Language Requirement: If you are not a native English speaker then you have to provide the following test results:
- TOEFL IBT score of 74 (with no sub-score below 18) or CBT score of 200 or paper-based score above 525 combined with demonstrated competency in essay writing
- IELTS band score of 6.5 or higher
- EIKEN (Step) score of Grade Pre-1
- iTEP Academic score of 3.9
- PTE Academic score of 50
- Michigan Test of English Language Proficiency score of 74
- IB Diploma
- ACT Composite Score of 24/21 English
- SAT Evidence-Based Reading/Writing 540
- American, British or English-based Curriculum & International Schools
Benefits: Winners will receive the full tuition fee per academic year.