Study Abroad: Edinburgh Trust LLM by Research International Scholarships in UK 2023; It is a great honor for Edinburgh Law School to provide exceptional and deserving students with a funding opportunity to pursue their legal studies in the UK. The Edinburgh Trust Scholarships for LLM by Research are available to students for the academic year 2023–2024.
According to the student’s academic progress, the Edinburgh Legal Education Trust may extend the scholarship after its initial one-year term. This scholarship is worth £10,926 and is open to both domestic and international applicants for the LLM by Research degree at Edinburgh.
Application Deadline: The application path for this scholarship closes on 08 May 2023.
- University or Organization: Edinburgh Law School
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £10,926
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK.
- Eligible Countries: Domestic and foreign national students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: LLM degree by research at Edinburgh Law School can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be accepted by the University of Edinburgh for the degree of LLM by Research.
- The applicants must hold an honours degree in law or an ordinary degree in law plus an honours degree in a different discipline.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Admission applications for a PhD programme at the law school must be made online. Students are required to fill the scholarship application form and mail it to email@example.com to submit.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Previous academic transcripts
- Degree certificates
- Degree certificate and transcript from your postgraduate study
- Two academic references
- A research proposal
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a UK 2:1 honours degree, or its international equivalent, in law, or a social science subject or equivalent.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- IELTS – 7.0
- TOEFL-iBT – 100
- CAE/CPE – 185
- Trinity ISE – SE III with a pass in all four components
- PTE – 70
The chosen students will get a scholarship that will pay their tuition (at the home level) and offer them a stipend of £10,926, in addition to any possible research expenditures help from the Trust, which is normally limited to an annual maximum of £400.