Are you willing to seek funding while attending the Canadian University Dubai? If so, you have an excellent chance right here. For the academic year 2023–2024, the university is now welcoming overseas students to pursue their selected degree programs with the aid of financial hardship scholarships.
The selection process for the prize takes into account social participation, demonstrated leadership ability, and academic distinction. It includes all necessary fees, a double dorm room, full tuition, and a meal plan not covered by any other scholarships. The scholarship intends to encourage struggling students to attend higher education.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through July 7, 2023.
- University or Organization: Canadian University Dubai
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Masters and Bachelors Degree
- Award: Tuition waiver of up to 40%
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UAE
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s or master’s degree in any subject area.
- Eligibility Criteria: To claim the bursary, the candidates must meet all the following criteria:
- For high school aspirants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic attainment of 75%.
- Returning scholars must achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants must have taken admission to the master’s or bachelor’s degree programme at the university. After that, only they are qualified to apply for the grant application.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates need to submit a copy of the following:
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
- Admission Requirements: Candidates should have a bachelor’s or high school degree or an equivalent international qualification with unique curricular criteria suitable for admission.
- Language Requirement: Students must have to meet the English proficiency requirements of the university.
Canadian University Dubai will provide a tuition waiver of up to 40% for students accredited towards their study expenses.