The University of Houston-Downtown offers International Student Financial Assistance in the USA to help high-potential students overcome financial barriers. Applications are presently being accepted by the university for the academic year 2023–2024.
The scholarship is intended to assist international students who plan to enroll in the university’s undergraduate degree program.
Application Deadline: Applicants must submit all required application materials until April 1, 2023
- University or Organization: University of Houston-Downtown
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international
- Candidates must have high school certificates with excellent academic records.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, students are recommended to enroll in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, applicants must complete the online application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit official transcripts of secondary school scores, including mark sheets and date of graduation in their original language.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: If you were born or educated in a country where English is not the native language, you must demonstrate English proficiency prior to admission
The University of Houston-Downtown will provide educational fund for successful students in the USA.