Study Abroad: International Student Retention Scholarships at Portland State University USA; Through its International Student Retention Scholarships, Portland State University actively supports bright international students financially. The program is available for the academic year 2023-2024.
International students who demonstrate financial need and wish to apply for undergraduate, graduate, or post-baccalaureate degree programs in the United States will be eligible for the scholarships.
Application Deadline: The last date to submit the entries to participate in the following grant is February 15, 2023.
Study Abroad: International Student Retention Scholarships at Portland State University USA
- University or Organization: Portland State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate
- Award: $1,500
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Applicants must be international students
- Applicants must have to take admission in the undergraduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this program, applicants must be recommended to take admission in the undergraduate, graduate, and post-baccalaureate degrees at the university.
- Supporting Documents: Submit high school transcripts, grades, and other relevant academic records along with your graduation certificate, diploma, or exam results or certificates. If you have taken any college or university classes, submit transcripts from all colleges or universities attended
- Admission Requirements: Students must have a cumulative (overall) grade point average (GPA) of at least 3.0 when converted to the U.S. 4.0 grading scale.
- Language Requirement: If you do not demonstrate proof of English language proficiency, we will place you in the Intensive English Language Program (IELP) pathway.
Recipients receive a $1,500 tuition waiver for a maximum of six terms and are awarded to international undergraduate, graduate and post-baccalaureate students.