Study Abroad: International Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarships at Pittsburg State University USA 2023; Application for the International Undergraduate Academic Excellence Scholarship is open to all highly motivated applicants. For the academic year 2023–2024, Pittsburg State University is hosting this program.
New international students who intend to enroll in an undergraduate program and an intensive English program at an institution in the USA are welcome to apply to the program.
Application Deadline: The last date of application is 1st April 2023.
- University: Pittsburg State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: Up to $2,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the United States
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from all around the world.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Pursuing an undergraduate degree will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate with a good academic record. Applicant must apply as an international undergraduate or Intensive English Program
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this opportunity, aspirants need to apply for admission in an undergraduate degree program at the university. Thereafter they will be automatically considered for the grant. Awards are based on the application for admission on a first-come basis
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must have a minimum 2.5 GPA on a 4.0 scale.
- Language Requirement: For taking admission, official TOEFL or IELTS or PTE score results are required by the university.
The sponsorship will provide the award amount of up to $2,000 first year in the form of a tuition waiver for eligible candidates.