Study Abroad: TUM Asia Academic Distinction Scholarships for International Students in Singapore 2023; The Technical University of Munich Asia invites students to apply for the Academic Distinction Scholarships in Singapore for the academic year 2022-2023 if they have demonstrated excellence in their academic performance, demonstrated leadership ability, and have a good moral character.
This scholarship application is only for MSc programs at the Technical University of Munich Asia, and it is open to both international and home-country students. Choosing candidates will be based on academic merit. The cost of tuition will be covered by a scholarship award.
Application Deadline: The application process begins every year on 1st October. The applicants must have received admission confirmation by 31st March 2022.
- University or Organization: Technical University of Munich Asia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fee
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in Singapore.
- Eligible Countries: International and domestic students can apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc programmes offered at TUM Asia can be applied for.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must have outstanding academic achievements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants need to log in to the university portal to submit their admission applications. All eligible students will be assessed based on their admission applications.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Copy of Official or Provisional Bachelor Degree Certificate
- Copy of Official or Provisional Academic Transcript
- 2 Recommendation letter
- Statement of purpose
- Personal statement
- Passport-sized photograph
- Passport Biodata page photocopy
- Admission Requirements: Students must follow the application process as required by the university and submit all necessary documents.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores of the following English language proficiency tests:
- TOEFL IBT – 88 to 100
- IELTS – 6.5
Candidates selected by the Technical University of Munich Asia will be provided a scholarship to cover the tuition of the applied MSc programme.