The F A Hayek Scholarship in Economics or Political Science is available at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand; Funding is available for both New Zealand and international students. The University of Canterbury is accepting applications for the F A Hayek Scholarship in Economics or Political Science.
The University of Canterbury, New Zealand’s second oldest university, offers degrees in a wide range of disciplines. It is among the top 1% of universities in the world. It is a truly holistic learning environment with seven outstanding dimensions.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their programme application before October 15, 2022
- University or Organization: University of Canterbury
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Honors or master’s degree program
- Scholarship Award: $16,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Numbers of Awards: One
- Nationality: New Zealand and international students
- Scholarships can be taken in New Zealand
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship is open to study the honors or master’s degree program in the field of Economics or Political Science.
- Eligibility Criteria: The scholarship is open for the candidates who enrolled in a program for a master’s or an honors degree in Economics or Political Science at the University with a course weighing in the range 0.75-1.50 EFTS. Such a program must include a research component of at least 30 points. The scholarship is tenable in either part one or part two of a two-year master’s degree program. It is also tenable for 180-point, one-year master’s degrees offered by the Department of Political Science or the Department of Economics and Finance.
How to Apply
- How to apply: To apply for the scholarship, applicants need to take admission at the university in honors or master’s degree in Economics or Political science. Then they can apply online for the scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: To study a master’s and honors degree, candidates must have to provide undergraduate qualification certificates, a CV and a personal statement.
- Admission Requirements: Before you can start your qualification at UC you must first meet university admission requirements. The applicants must have at least three ‘A’ levels at grade C or above, GCE/CIE ‘A’ levels, and International Baccalaureate Diploma.
- Language Requirement: If you are applying for admission to UC, you need to provide evidence of your English language skills.
The scholarship program will be awarded worth up to $16,500 for high achieving students.
The F A Hayek Scholarship in Economics or Political Science is available at the University of Canterbury in New Zealand