Graduate Assistantships at SUNY Polytechnic Institute for International Students in the United States; Take advantage of Graduate Assistantships today! The State University of New York Polytechnic Institute will be providing a tuition award for graduate students for the academic year 2022-2023.
The program is available to support full-time students who want to study for a graduate degree at SUNY Poly CNSE, Albany Campus in the USA.
The Polytechnic Institute of the State University of New York is a nationally and internationally recognized leader in higher education, technological innovation, research, and development. SUNY Poly promotes high-tech education and commercialization, as well as job creation and economic growth in nanotechnology-related fields.
Application Deadline: Application deadlines for admission to a SUNY Poly CNSE graduate program are February 1 for fall admission and December 1 for spring admission.
- University or Organization: SUNY Polytechnic Institute
- Department: College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: Educational fund
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Applicants must have to enroll in the graduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates must have to enroll in the graduate degree program at the university. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Attach official college transcripts, resume, proof of English proficiency, FSA-4 Financial Form, Bank Statements, GRE score report, Statement of Purpose, and a letter of reference.
- Admission Requirements: Students must have earned a baccalaureate degree or its equivalent with a 3.0 (B) or higher cumulative GPA by U.S. standards to be considered for admission.
- Language Requirement: Applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency by obtaining the minimum score listed below on one of the standardized exams listed below.:
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL): Internet-based score of 100
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): Overall band score of 7.5
- PTE Academic (PTE): Overall score of 73
- Duolingo English Test (DET): Total score of 120
SUNY Polytechnic Institute will provide educational funds for applicants to cover their study expenses in the USA.
Graduate Assistantships at SUNY Polytechnic Institute for International Students in the United States