The International Scholarship at the University of Brighton in the United Kingdom; The University of Brighton recognizes the significance of affordability when pursuing an education in the United Kingdom. As a result, UB is providing international awards to support master’s studies. The university is committed to ensuring that pursuing a higher degree at Brighton will assist in pursuing a successful future career.
This scholarship encourages and supports high-achieving international students beginning a master’s degree program to positively impact their studies.
The University of Brighton has grown into a complex and diverse institution with campuses on England’s south coast. Students at UB are part of a dynamic, creative, and diverse community that values collaboration and strives to make a positive difference in society.
Why should I study at the University of Brighton? The University of Brighton provides a variety of full and part-time postgraduate courses to help students balance their work and personal lives. Government loans, specialist postgraduate study bank loans, bursaries, and generous university scholarships are all available to UK postgraduate students.
Application Deadline: November 14, 2022 (11:59pm GMT)
- University or Organization: The University of Brighton
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate taught degree
- Award: £3,500, £2,500 and £1,000
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from the UK and around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Start, change or develop your career: full-time and flexible part-time routes available. The funding will be awarded for master’s study in any subject offered by the University of Brighton.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must:
- The candidate should be a new international fee-status student.
- Applicants must be holding an offer for a full-time postgraduate taught degree with a minimum course duration of one year.
- Students must be planning to start a course in January or February 2023.
How to Apply
The mode of application is online.
- How to Apply: To enter, the applicants must submit an online application for admission to the university. After admission, students will be automatically considered for the opportunity .
- What are your career ambitions? (maximum 150 words)
- Briefly describe the future career path you would like to pursue.
- Consider you-short term and long-term career goals and what impact you hope to gain in your career.
- Why have you chosen this career path? (maximum 150 words)
- What experiences and/or events have influenced or motivated you to follow this career path?
- In what way do you await your university degree to support your future career plans? (150 words maximum)
- Why did you choose a course at the University of Brighton?
- Is anything besides your course, such as placement opportunities or other university activities, which will help you with your career goals?
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit all the required documents as mentioned in an online application.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary by course and may require specific subject knowledge.
- Language Requirement: If you’re applying for any courses, you’ll need to provide proof – a recently passed certificate of one of the English language qualifications as IELTS, Cambridge, PTE Academic, Trinity and TOEFL iBT.
International financial aid positions at the University of Brighton will be awarded at the £3,500, £2,500, and £1,000 levels. These awards are given as a tuition reduction for the first year of study. For January/February 2023 entry, only one application per selected student will be considered. The university will award a larger sum to the applications that meet the criteria the best. The International Scholarship at the University of Brighton in the United Kingdom