Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships at Bond University for International Students in Australia; Bond University aspires to be recognized as a leading independent university on a global scale. It has an impact on higher education learning and teaching, thereby improving the student experience.
Application Deadline: Applications for this scholarship are currently open.
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program at Bond University.
- Study Subject(s): Actuarial Science, Architecture and Built Environment, Business and Commerce, Communication and Creative Media, Health Sciences, Hotel and Tourism, International Relations and Humanities, Law, Social Sciences, Psychology and Counselling, Sport.
- Awards: These scholarships will award up to 50% tuition remission for students chosen for the program. Students from any country may apply.
- Number of Scholarships: The number of scholarships is not given.
- Scholarship can be taken in Australia
To be considered, applicants must:
- Have achieved academic excellence in the top percentile from your high school qualification (for example, IB Diploma score of 38 or higher, minimum ATAR of 96) or equivalent.
- Complete and submit a scholarship application form by the scholarship application closing date relevant to chosen starting semester.
- Those studying English at Bond University College as part of a packaged Offer are still eligible to apply.
- Eligible Countries: International students are eligible for these scholarships.
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have outstanding academic ability, strong leadership skills, and extensive involvement in extracurricular activities.
- English Language Requirements: Students whose first language is not English must refer to and meet Bond University’s standard English entry requirements for undergraduate applicants.
How to Apply
Students must submit the Bond University Online Application Form before applying for this scholarship.
Once submitted, students can apply for this scholarship using the Bond University Scholarship Application Form. Simply use the same log-in details as used for your program application, and search ‘Scholarship’ on the Start an Application page. The form must be completed and submitted online by the application closing date relevant to your starting semester.
As part of your scholarship application, you will be asked to attach a Supporting Statement. Download the Supporting Statement Template (PDF), complete and save this form, and attach it to your application in the Supporting Documents section.
Recipients of the Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships are awarded 50% tuition remission for their chosen program.
Undergraduate Excellence Scholarships at Bond University for International Students in Australia