UNIOSUN Releases 2023/2024 Inter-University Transfer Form; This notice is intended to reach all potential applicants who are considering transferring their studentship to Osun State University for the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
UNIOSUN Releases 2023/2024 Inter-University Transfer Form
We are pleased to announce that the University has officially commenced the sale of Inter-University Transfer Forms for this academic year.
Candidates interested in transferring their studentship to UNIOSUN should take the following steps to complete and submit their applications:
How To Apply for Inter-University Transfer to UNIOSUN:
- Visit the official Osun State University website at http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng to access the application form.
- Register online by filling out the application form and submitting it electronically. After submission, ensure you print two (2) copies of the application form for your records.
To be eligible for an inter-university transfer to Osun State University, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Candidates applying for the transfer must currently be students of the university from which they intend to transfer. Students who have had their studentship lapsed in their former university will not be considered for transfer to UNIOSUN.
- Transfer applicants must transfer into the same course they are currently studying or into another course, provided they meet the relevant requirements.
- A minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of 2.5 on a scale of 5.00 is required, except for Nursing and MBBS programs.
- The inter-university transfer must align with the admission season specified by Osun State University in its regulations.
- Applicants must fulfill both the University and program-specific admission requirements as outlined in the University’s regulations. Specifically, candidates must meet the minimum entry O’ Level requirements, and their UTME score must not fall below Osun State University’s cut-off mark for the same course in the year of their admission.
- Students who have been expelled or withdrawn from other universities due to academic or disciplinary reasons will not be considered for transfer to UNIOSUN.
- Applicants are required to process their academic transcripts directly from their former university’s Academic Affairs Unit to Osun State University. Student copies of academic transcripts will not be accepted.
- Candidates must submit a sworn Court Affidavit regarding their criminal and disciplinary status at their current university.
- Any irregularities discovered during the application process will result in the student facing the Students Disciplinary Panel and receiving appropriate sanctions.
- Transferees can only be admitted to the 200 level. Osun State University accepts transferees into the 200 Level for all 4-year courses and the 300 Level for courses with a duration longer than 4 years, subject to space availability.
- A minimum JAMB Score of 160 is required for transfer, except for Nursing and MBBS programs.
SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSFER TO NURSING AND MBBS PROGRAMS FROM OTHER NIGERIAN UNIVERSITIES:
- Applicants must be actively registered for MBBS or Nursing at their present university.
- A minimum of five (5) O’ Level Credits in one sitting, including English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology, is required.
- A minimum UTME score of 260 for MBBS and 250 for Nursing on admission.
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 4.2 on a scale of 5.0 for MBBS and 4.0 for Nursing.
- Candidates must not score less than 50% in any of the courses offered at the 100 Level.
- Please note that spaces for Inter-University Transfer for MBBS and Nursing are limited, and admission is not guaranteed.
ACCESS TO THE REGISTRATION PORTAL:
- Visit the UNIOSUN Post UTME Portal at http://www.uniosun.edu.ng or http://admissions.uniosun.edu.ng and follow the provided online Application Platform. Ensure you read and understand all registration guidelines and instructions before proceeding with the registration process.
PAYMENT OF FEES:
- Payment of N75,000.00 for the Inter-University Transfer fees can be made via the Remita Web PAY platform using your ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card, and Remita-enabled Cards).
- The submission of application forms will close at 12.00 noon on Friday, October 27th, 2023.
For any further inquiries, please feel free to contact the Admissions Office at Osun State University, Osogbo, using the following contact information:
- Telephone: 0805-442-5783 and 0810-797-6419
Mr. G. A. A. Shittu