UNIUYO Releases 2022/2023 Pre-Degree Supplementary Admission Form; Applications are requested from adequately qualified individuals for admission to a one-year Pre-Degree Programme at the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) in the under-listed Faculties for the 2022/2023 academic year.
HAVE YOU USED OUR JAMB TOOL YET? IT PROVIDES YOUR JAMB COMBINATION FOR FREE
UNIVERSITY OF UYO (UNIUYO) PRE-DEGREE SUPPLEMENTARY ADMISSION FORM FOR THE ACADEMIC YEAR 2022/2023
The University of Uyo (UNIUYO) is presently accepting applications for admission to its pre-degree program for the 2022/2023 academic year.
The UNIUYO pre-degree supplemental online mock exam will be held on November 2, followed by the main exam on November 4.
The application for supplemental pre-degree admission to UNIUYO is still open.
UNIUYO Available Pre-Degree Programmes
The available programmes are:
|A. Faculty of Agriculture|
|(i) Agricultural Economics & Extension|
|(ii) Animal Science|
|(iii) Crop Science|
|(iv) Fisheries and Aquatic Environmental Management|
|(v) Food Science and Technology|
|(vi) Forestry and Natural Environmental Management|
|(vii) Home Economics|
|(viii) Soil Science & Land Resources Management|
|B. Faculty of Science|
|(i) Animal Science and Environmental Biology|
|(iii) Botany and Ecological Studies|
|(v) Computer Science|
|C. Faculty of Education|
|Agricultural & Home Econs. Edu|
|(i) Agricultural Education|
|(ii) Home Economics Education|
|Industrial Technology Education|
|(i) Computer Education|
|(ii) Technical Education|
|(i) Biology Education|
|(ii) Chemistry Education|
|(iii) Integrated Science Education|
|(iv) Mathematics Education|
|(v) Physics Education|
|Physical and Health Education|
|(i) Health Education|
|(ii) Physical Education|
|Early Childhood and Special Education|
|(i) Pre-Primary/Primary Education|
(Science Component only)
|Educational Tech. and Library Science|
|i) Educational Technology|
|(ii) Library and Information Science (Science Component only)|
UNIUYO Pre-Degree Entry Qualifications
- Candidates must have earned credit passes in at least five (5) “O” level subjects, including English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Agricultural Science is accepted in place of Biology for candidates only in Agricultural Science Education and Agriculture), at no more than two sittings in the SSCE (WAEC/NECO, GCE, or NABTEB).
- A minimum of five (5) “O” Level Credit passes in NECO, WASC/GCE, including Chemistry, Biology or agricultural science, Mathematics, English Language, and any one of Economics, Geography, or Physics, are required for those seeking admission into programs in the Faculty of Agriculture. A passing grade in physics is required.
- Candidates must have five (5) “O” Level credit passes in English Language, Chemistry, Biology (or Agricultural Science), Mathematics, and any other subject to be eligible for admission to Agricultural Science Education.
- Candidates for admission into Home Economics Education should possess five “O” Level Credit passes in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology, and any other subject.
NOTE: JAMB Score is not required for admission into this program.
MAJOR COURSE REQUIREMENT
All successful candidates must register for and take the 2022 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) to be admitted to programs from the list mentioned in A to C above.
How to Apply for UNIUYO Pre-Degree Admission Form
Eligible candidates should pay a non-refundable deposit in the sum of N10,500.00 (ten thousand five hundred naira) only via the Remita Payment Platform.
Online Registration and Payment Instruction
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/or uniuyo.edu.ng (Click on the e-portals link)
- Select the Pre-Degree Link and Click on Create Account Link
- Enter your details and click on Create Account Button
- Click on Make Payment
- Select Bank Option or Card Option
- Click on Generate e-Invoice (Bank Option) or Online Payment (Card Option)
- Click on Print e-Invoice (To generate Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number to make payment at any Bank Branch)
- For the card option, select the payment type and click pay. On the payment platform displayed, enter your card details and click the “Pay” button
- After payment at the bank or via card, return to the portal and click on Login Form Link and enter your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number generated to complete your registration.
- The same passport photograph used for the online registration will be used during the Screening Exercise and for registration after the offer of admission.
- No complaint of wrong Bio-Data or blank photograph will be entertained after submission.
- Candidates who upload the wrong bio-data will automatically be disqualified.
- The same procedure is used for the payment of fees.
- Candidates are advised to check the net every week after submission of their admission forms.
Closing Date for registration: Ongoing
ONLINE MOCK: Wednesday 2nd November 2022
MAIN TEST: Friday 4th November 2022
Candidates are advised to check online for information.