University of Miami Stamps Scholarship; For the academic year 2022–2023, the University of Miami has introduced the Stamps Scholarship, a renowned honor grant for remarkable and academically accomplished high school seniors.
All interested high school graduates who plan to enroll in a four-year undergraduate degree program at the University of Miami are eligible to apply for this scholarship, both domestically and internationally.
To be considered for this fantastic scholarship grant covering tuition fees, accommodation, meals, health insurance, textbook and laptop costs, and other allowances, applicants must submit their applications before the deadline.
With a goal to transform lives through education, research, innovation, and service, the Institution of Miami is a private research university in Coral Gables, Florida, and is ranked 55th in the National Universities. It is dedicated to promoting freedom of inquiry, including the freedom to ponder, inquire, challenge, and disagree.
Application Deadline: Students must submit their applications by 1st November 2022.
- University or Organization: University of Miami
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $12,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International and Domestic
- The award can be taken in the USA.
- Eligible Countries: All home country nationals and international students are eligible to apply.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree programs taught at the University of Miami can be applied.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- The applicants must be academically excellent high school seniors.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The students must use the Common Application Portal to submit their admission application at UM. Semi-finalists will be asked to write an essay and will be considered accordingly.
- Supporting Documents: The students are required to present the following documents to the university:
- Official transcripts
- School Report
- Letter of recommendation
- Educational activities
- Financial aid documents
- Admission Requirements: Students must meet the admission requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: The students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests:
The winning high school students will be provided the following scholarship benefits by the University of Miami:
- Tuition and fees
- On-campus housing
- A meal plan
- University health insurance
- A laptop allowance
- Access to a $12,000 enrichment fund, subject to prior approval by the Office of the Provost, may be used for study abroad, undergraduate research, unpaid internships, and other educational pursuits.