Australia’s 2022 International Merit Scholarships for Undergraduates in Commerce; For undergraduate international merit scholarships in commerce, the University of Melbourne is accepting applications. International students starting the Bachelor of Commerce program may apply for these scholarships. Scholarship for General Studies at the University of Melbourne
- Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through 30 November
- Course Level: Scholarships are available for students commencing the Bachelor of Commerce.
- Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Commerce.
- Scholarship Award: 50% fee remission for the duration of the course (up to 300 points).
- Number of Scholarships: 10
- Nationalities: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Scholarships can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are open to international students.
- Entrance Requirements: To be eligible for this scholarship, you need to:
- be an international student
- apply to commence the Bachelor of Commerce
Bachelor of Commerce applicants is considered automatically based on their academic results. No scholarship application is necessary.
- How to Apply: No application is required. You will be automatically considered for this award.
- English Language Requirements: At the University of Melbourne, instruction and evaluation are conducted in English. To be accepted, applicants must meet the university’s English language requirements. Depending on their circumstances, undergraduate or graduate students can fulfill the English language requirements in various ways.
Australia’s 2022 International Merit Scholarships for Undergraduates in Commerce