Buchanan Scholarship for International Students at Victoria University of Wellington New Zealand; For the academic year 2022–2023, Victoria University of Wellington is now opening a new call for the funding opportunity known as the Buchanan Scholarship. Master’s by Thesis International Scholarship 2022 at Victoria University of Wellington
The founding year of the Victoria University of Wellington, 1897, serves as the institution’s historical foundation. It is currently a top-ranked institution offering students from all over the world a top-notch education and an unforgettable college experience.
Application Deadline: Candidates must submit their program application before November 1.
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master by thesis
- Awards: $10,000 per annum
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand and all nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Master by thesis in New Zealand History and Society.
- Eligibility Criteria: To see whether you are eligible or not for this program, please check out the given requirements:
- Applicants must be currently enrolled or intending to enroll in a full-time Master’s by thesis at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Applicants must be undertaking or intending to research New Zealand’s history, culture, and society.
- Applicants can be domestic or international students.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be eligible to apply for this scholarship, you are advised to take admitted to an applicable program Once you have been accepted to study at the university, you can apply for this scholarship.
- Supporting Documents: Provide an overview of the current/intended research project, an academic reference, a statement on financial hardship.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another. Please go through this website for detailed information.
- Language Requirement: You can satisfy all the requirements associated with language by having: TOEFL 90 points on the internet-based test with a minimum of 20 in writing, or IELTS overall band of 6.5, no sub-score below 6, or a minimum of two ratings of 5 and two ratings of 4 in the Victoria University of Wellington English Proficiency Program test, or other.
The total value of this award is up to $10,000. It will be provided to all selected students to assist with costs associated with pursuing a master’s by research degree. Buchanan Scholarship for International Students at Victoria University of Wellington New Zealand