Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

Mon - Fri: 9:00 - 17:00

We are open to visit

Student Village Academy Forums CAREERS AND JOBS How to Make $100 Every Day, $3,000 Every Month, and $36,000 Every Year

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      justseyi
      Keymaster

How to Make $100 Every Day, $3,000 Every Month, and $36,000 Every Year

When it comes to finding a gig that can generate a full-time income, many aspiring freelancers, side hustlers, and make money online enthusiasts consider $100 per day as a minimum earnings threshold.

However, as a nearly 10-year veteran of the gig economy, I can tell you that earning $100 per day, every day, from a single work-from-home job, online business, or side hustle is difficult.

As a result, I recommend a straightforward strategy. Begin with a simple goal, such as earning $10 per day. Then, come up with ten ways to consistently earn $10 per day. If you can do that, you can earn $100 per day, $3,000 per month, and $36,000 per year, which is the equivalent of a full-time salary.

Here’s a 10-step guide to putting this simple strategy into action.

Sell services on Fiverr: The freelancing site is well-known for its $5 gigs. (In reality, you can charge whatever someone is willing to pay for your services.) If you can do two quick $5 gigs per day, or even one larger $10 gig, you’ll have your first ten dollars.

Take online surveys: I relied on paid surveys to supplement my income for much of my early freelancing career. Market research sites such as InboxDollars and Swagbucks provide a plethora of surveys that make it simple to earn $10 per day.

Completing quick and easy tasks on Amazon Mechanical Turk (MTurk) has earned me thousands of dollars in extra income over the years. While many of these micro jobs pay very little, they are usually completed in a very short period of time. As a result, earning $10 per day from MTurk is not difficult.

Do some mystery shopping: Most secret shopper jobs don’t pay well enough to be considered a full-time job. However, you can frequently earn a quick ten dollars from a short retail assignment that only takes a few minutes. You will typically be reimbursed (up to a point) for your purchase in addition to earning a fee.

Participate in short focus group studies: As previously stated, I enjoy market research opportunities. Aside from paid surveys, you can also earn $10 by participating in a focus group. These brief studies typically involve a discussion about a brand, product, or service with a moderator and other members.

Earn money by “judging” court cases: Lawyers want to know how prospective jurors will perceive their case. As a result, they frequently enlist the assistance of virtual jurors via websites such as eJury. Even better, reviewing online cases usually pays more per gig than the other options on this list, which can help you reach your daily earnings goal of $100 faster.

License your photos on stock photo websites: This is one of many ways to earn some extra money every day. The more photos you have to sell on sites like Getty Images, the more likely it is that you will earn at least $10 per day from your photography.

Work as a virtual assistant: Websites such as Belay, Fancy Hands, and Magic VA Solutions offer a variety of short gigs that pay $10 per day for completing quick administrative tasks remotely from home.

Complete online transcription gigs: If you enjoy typing and are very good at it, transcribing audio files is another simple way to earn $10 per day. In fact, TranscribeMe was my very first freelancing gig. GMR Transcription and Rev are two other transcription companies that frequently hire online transcribers.

Finally, you can earn up to $10 per day by chatting with other online users. Dating sites and even platonic friend sites, for example, hire people to chat with their members. You are usually paid per message.

Originally posted on Medium here

Other posts on Student Village Forum

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.