FSU Nepal Scholarships Program in the USA; One’s brain, abilities, and personality all improve as a result of education. For the academic year 2021–2022, Fairmont State University is excited to present its Nepal Scholarships.
These fantastic financial opportunities are open to Nepali students who wish to pursue an undergraduate degree at Fairmont State University.
Application Deadline: March 1.
- University: Fairmont State University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Awards: $320,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 21
- Nationality: Nepali students
- The award can be taken in the USA
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Informing prospective students in Nepal who desire to come to America primarily for undergraduate education
- Raising funds for the program, and
- Making a monetary donation to the program (it is a tax-deductible contribution). Remember, there is no better gift than the gift of education.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicant must have to take admission in an undergraduate degree program. After being enrolled, they can apply online for this award.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- Applicant must submit proof of financial support for a first academic year (must be in U.S. dollar format and translated to English)
- Sponsor Affidavit Form
- Color Copy of Passport
- Proof of health insurance coverage
- Proof of inoculations against measles, mumps, and rubella
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must check all the entry requirements of the university.
- Language Requirement: For undergraduate studies, the applicant must have Official English proficiency scores (TOEFL Internet-Based of 61, TOEIC of 785, or IELTS of 6.0) if her native language is not English. Online English courses cannot be accepted in place of these scores.
Fairmont State University will provide an award amount of $320,000 to successful candidates.