INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION 2015
SUBJECT: CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES PAPER I: HISTORY AND RELIGION OF ISRAEL FROM INSTITUTION OF THE MONARCHY TO THE FALL OF JUDAH 586 B.C.
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS (3 HRS)
INSTRUCTIONS: Answer ONE (1) question from Section A and THREE (3) questions from Section B. You will answer FOUR (4) questions in all.
SECTION A: BACKGROUND TO THE OLD TESTAMENT
Answer ONE (1) question from this Section.
1. Refute the theory of natural inspiration in the bible.
2. Support the view that the Pentateuch and New Testament attributed the authorship of the Pentateuch to Moses.
SECTION B: HISTORY AND RELIGION OF ISRAEL
Answer THREE (3) questions from this Section.
3. Outline the merits and demerits of theocracy in Israel.
4. Describe King David’s sin against God/Uriah
5. Write on the prophet Isaiah.
6. Who was the man (prophet Amos)?
Thanks for reading IJMB Crs 101 Past Questions 2015