INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION 2015
SUBJECT: GOVERNMENT PAPER I
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS (3 HRS)
INSTRUCTION: Answer FOUR (4) questions
1. Define politics and discuss the relevance of the scientific approach to the study of politics.
2. Identify the features of a modern state and discuss how important each of them is to the existence of a state.
3. Discuss the main arguments of the Underdevelopment and Dependency Theory.
4. With relevant examples write short notes on any two of the following:
(a) Rule of law
(b) Separation of powers
(c) Checks and balances
5. Discuss any four differences between federal and unitary systems of government.
6. Discuss any two major achievements and two major challenges of the African Union since its inception.
7. Define terrorism and discuss any three of its impacts on Nigerian society.
Thanks for reading IJMB Government 101 Past Questions 2015