IJMB Physics 102 Past Questions 2022
IJMB Biology 102 Past Questions 2022
IJMB Chemistry 102 Past Questions 2022
INTERIM JOINT MATRICULATION BOARD EXAMINATION 2016.
SUBJECT: GOVERNMENT PAPER II
TIME ALLOWED: THREE HOURS (3 HRS)
INSTRUCTIONS: Answer FOUR (4) questions
1. Examine any four differences between Hausa and Yoruba pre-colonial political administrations.
2. Discuss any four effects of colonial rule in Africa.
3. Outline and explain any four features of the Richards Constitution.
4. Outline and discuss any four major roles of the military in a democratic system.
5. Examine any four functions of local governments in Nigeria.
6. Evaluate any four measures taken by the Nigerian government to promote national integration after the civil war. 7. Define diversity and discuss with relevant examples any four types of diversity in Nigeria.
Thanks for reading IJMB Government 102 Past Questions 2016. Please share with friends and fellow IJMB STUDENTS