International Business School Merit Awards at University of Leicester in the UK; White-collar employment is increasingly becoming required to have a college degree. As a result, the School of Business International recognition awards is now being accepted in the UK by the University of Leicester.
White-collar employment increasingly becoming required to have a college degree. As a result, the School of Business International recognition awards is now being accepted in the UK by the University of Leicester.
In Leicester, England, there is a public research university known as the University of Leicester. It is renowned throughout the world for its worldwide brilliance, ground-breaking research, and excellent and motivational instruction.
The university houses astrophysics, biochemistry, and genetics research teams. It has a top-notch infrastructure and knowledgeable faculty.
Application Deadline: Applications are now open for the academic year 2022/2023
- University or Organization: University of Leicester
- Department: School of Business
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: £3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate course in any field offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- You must be classified as an international student for fee purposes.
- You must be starting a full-time, campus-based Masters’s course at the University of Leicester School of Business, commencing in September 2022 or January 2023.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply, applicants must have taken admitted to the postgraduate degree program at the university. There is no need to apply for this application. Eligible students will be automatically considered.
- Supporting Documents: You will need to provide the following documents in support of your application:
- Academic qualifications and transcripts
- Personal statement/research proposal
- Two completed references (one must be academic) OR names and contact details of two people from whom we can request references.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a degree equivalent to a UK high upper second-class degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you must provide evidence of your competence in written and spoken English language proficiency.
The University of Leicester will provide an award of £3,000. Per year at the University of Leicester School Of Business. International Business School Merit Awards at University of Leicester in the UK