International Merit Scholarships at London South Bank University in the United Kingdom; The purpose of this scholarship is to recognize the high academic achievements of international students and support their bachelor’s and master’s level education at London South Bank University.
London South Bank University was founded in 1892 as Borough Polytechnic Institute in South London. It is now one of the most prestigious institutions in the United Kingdom. It is well-known not only for the quality of its education but also for its connections with businesses and employers in both the private and public sectors.
Application Deadline: The applications for this grant will be accepted only through November 04, 2022.
- University or Organization: London South Bank University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: £4,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: International students are welcome to apply
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate in any field
- Eligibility Criteria: To gain consideration for this opportunity, applicants should have the following credentials:
- Candidates should hold a valid unconditional and current offer of a place for a full-time taught undergraduate degree or postgraduate taught degree programme beginning in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Applicants must be classified as overseas students for fee-paying purposes. The programme must be a minimum of one year in duration and taught at LSBU.
- Entrants must have achieved the Scholarship’s academic prerequisites in the qualification being considered for entry.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: First of all candidates will have to book their place in an LSBU undergraduate or postgraduate taught degree programme. If they meet all the LSBU requirements successfully and their application for admission has been accepted, then they can send their application for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Entrants should send the following supporting material at the time of admission: A pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Candidates who hold a high school diploma will be selected for an undergraduate programme. Apart from this, applicants for a master’s degree programme are required to have a master’s programme.
- Language Requirement: All the non-native English speakers, who want to be a part of this award, must have one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS (International English Language Testing Service)
- TOEFL iBT
- Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic)
- Cambridge English
- Trinity ISE
- GCSE / O-Level / IGCSE English Language (Edexcel/ Cambridge Overseas exam boards)
- A Level / AS Level English Language.
Candidates who fulfil the university’s requirements successfully will get to win a fee reduction of up to £4,000 on any approved course.
International Merit Scholarships at London South Bank University in the United Kingdom