Schiavon International Scholarship at the University of Melbourne in Australia; The educational award is available to deserving domestic and international students interested in pursuing a postgraduate degree program in the academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Melbourne is a public-spirited institution that contributes to society through research, learning, teaching, and engagement. It provides a variety of undergraduate, master’s, and doctoral degree programs.
Application Deadline: The last date to enter the particular scholarship is September 26, 2022. Any entries submitted later this date would be rejected.
- University or Organization: University of Melbourne
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Award: Up to $20,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 1
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master of Journalism programs in Language, literature and cultural studies; Performing and visual arts, theatre, film, and television
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible for this application, you need to be enrolled or enrolling in the 150-point or 200-point Master of Journalism or Master of International programs at the University of Melbourne.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no separate application process for the grant. Candidates will be automatically considered for this award when they will apply for admission in a master’s degree at the University of Melbourne. After that, they can complete the online application form for this opportunity.
- Supporting Documents: As part of your application applicants must submit copies of a project proposal of up to 400-words for a major piece of journalism in any format, which is achievable and is able to be published in The Citizen and possibly co-published with other media outlets;
- A statement of up to 100 words describing the applicant’s journalistic goals and how they are exploring career opportunities.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, the applicant must have a previous year’s degree before applying for the grant.
- Language Requirement: You should check all the English language requirements when you come to study at Melbourne University.
The University of Melbourne will provide up to $20,000 to the winning candidates for master of Journalism programs.
Schiavon International Scholarship at the University of Melbourne in Australia